- Top 64 – These players will receive The Arbor alternate art card—House Redwyne’s golden island of vineyards.
- Top 16 – The players who remain Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken will be awarded a set of House Martell power tokens.
- Top 8 – These players will receive a playmat featuring an Ironborn reaver. You’ll have to be a cold and hardened warrior to earn one of these!
- Top 4 – The top four players will receive a wooden House Card featuring the lion of House Lannister. Your opponents will surely hear your roar when you set one down on the table.
- First Place – The winner will receive a colored trophy, a first round bye to a 2017 or 2018 A Game of Thrones: The Card Game National Championship, and a reserved seat at the 2017 A Game of Thrones: The Card Game World Championships.
In Star Wars: The Card Game you and your opponent engage in battles during the height of the Galactic Civil War. If the light side can destroy key dark side objectives, the forces of good will triumph! If the dark side can complete the construction of the Death Star, however, all hope for the light side will be lost. Is the Force strong with you? In Star Wars: The Card Game, you have the chance to prove it.
Organized Play is your portal to connecting with other passionate players who play the games you love. Our goal is to help players join a global community and create memorable and exciting game experiences all over the world.
- Top 32 – An alternate art version of the upgrade card Baron Fel. An ace pilot and head of the 181st Imperial Fighter Wing, Baron Fel makes a squadron of fighters a force to be reckoned with.
- Top 8 – A cardboard deckbox featuring the Millennium Falcon making a daring getaway!
- Top 4 – A playmat also featuring the iconic Millennium Falcon.
- Top 2 – An acrylic Death Star dial based on the second Death Star during its construction.
- First Place – A printed art plaque to commemorate your victory and a first-round bye card that is valid at any 2017 or 2018 Star Wars: The Card Game Regional Championship!