Magic the Gathering
Magic League is a six-week event featuring fast-paced games where you’re in control of how often you play and who you want to match up against. Getting started is easy. You’ll get three booster packs and build a 30-card deck out of the most exciting cards inside, plus basic lands.
Please review our updated tardiness rules for FNM:
- If you know you’re going to be late, call in advance. As long as you call before 6PM we can hold your spot*
- Players not present at the start of round 1 have 10 minutes to show with no penalty. After 10 minutes players are given a game loss for tardiness; 20 minutes is a second game loss
- Except for situations pertaining to the tournament system or unforeseen store emergencies, tournaments may not be held for longer than 10 minutes to allow for late players. If situations like weather are holding up several players we reserve the right to change the start times
- Players registering after Round 1 is posted will be added to the event with an assigned loss
- Players may not sign up for the event after Round 2 is posted*Does not count for Special events like Prerelease.
We offer Standard and Modern tournaments every FNM except 3rd Fridays when we host our Draft tournament.
In the event of Release days of new sets, we run a Draft then too, regardless of which day of the week that it falls.